Walking where Jesus walked
Hello and thank you for your interest in joining our tour to Israel in 2024!
As you consider joining us, please note that the tour is a chronological tour in the life of Jesus. It is also a very strenuous tour – we cover a lot of ground in a short space of time and do a lot of walking, hiking and climbing stairs. On average, we walk 10 km every day – so you need to be aware of this and fit enough to be able to walk up to 13km comfortably. We don’t want to put you off – but do need you to be aware.
Please see details below regarding dates, flights, visas, tour price, etc and let me know if you have any questions.
- Dates – Arrival Saturday 21st of September 2023 – Departure Tuesday 1st October
- Flights – these are not included in the price of the tour – you are asked to book your own. This is done so that you can choose your own airline and so that if you are keen, you can choose to stay longer in Israel or arrive earlier etc.
- Visa Requirements – As a South African passport holder, you will not need a visa unless you have a temporary/emergency passport. If you are not a South African passport holder please investigate whether or not you require a visa. Your passport needs to be valid for 6 months from date of departure from Israel.
- Tour price – this is determined by how many people we have for 2024
- 25-29 people, the prices will be $2180
- 30-34 people, the price will be $2140
- 35-39 people, the price will be $2100
- 40-44 people, the price will be $2080
- 45-49 people, the price will be $2050
o Single Room (should you want to be alone in a room) will be $1090 more than quoted price
o Children 12 and under are charged $800 less than the tour price
o Children under 2 are free
We will require half of the ground cost by the 28th June 2024 (minus the R3000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit already paid – see below) and the balance by the 16th August 2024.
There are NO REFUNDS once payments have been made.
- 10 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner)
- 2 Lunches – one at Nazareth Village and one at En Gev (Sea of Galilee)
- Transportation for full sightseeing tour as per programme
- Guiding and entrance fees
- Tips for hotel staff, tour guide and driver
- Transport in air conditioned bus
- Bus transfer to the airport
- Mandatory Medical Cover and Travel Insurance
- Taxi fare upon arrival from the airport to the hotel in Jerusalem (+/- $25) on arrival
- Taxi fare upon departure from the hotel in Jerusalem to the airport IF you choose not to use the bus provided (see above)
- Lunches and beverages
- Any of the optional sites during free time
- Deposit and email to secure your place: Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org directly to book your place! Places are only confirmed once a non-refundable deposit has been paid.
- Payment details below
- Please send Proof of payment for the deposit to email@example.com
Parkhurst Baptist Church
First National Bank
Hyde Park Branch (255805)
SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJ
Please use REFERENCE: “Israel + Full Name”